- Our Work
- Make an Impact
Join the THRIVE Team!
Help families move from barely surviving to thriving when you join the special ECHO Thrive Team. Your monthly gift ensures life-changing trainings and resources are available. For as little as $10 a month, you can make a lasting difference. Monthly giving is a convenient way to give and show you care – with powerful results.
ECHO’s Online Gift Catalog gives you the opportunity to donate in honor of a loved one. Your hard-earned money will reduce hunger and improve lives worldwide and your recipient will have the heartwarming feeling of knowing that a gift was made in their name!
- About Us
- Visit ECHO
- Gift Catalog
Since ECHO is an active research facility, only required service animals are allowed on the property.
PETS AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT COMPANIONS
For the safety of all of our guests, ECHO cannot allow any pets or emotional support animals anywhere on the farm.
Per Florida Statute 413.08, the work or tasks performed by a service animal must be directly related to the individual’s disability. Examples of work or tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting individuals who are blind or have low vision with navigation and other tasks.
- Alerting individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing to the presence of people or sounds.
- Assisting an individual during a seizure.
- Alerting individuals to the presence of allergens.
- Retrieving items such as medicine or the telephone.
- Providing physical support and assistance with balance and stability to individuals with mobility disabilities.
- Helping individuals with psychiatric and neurological disabilities by preventing or interrupting impulsive or destructive behaviors.
The provision of emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship are not considered work or tasks under the definition of a service animal.